Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Zone Conference with Sister Zwick and Elder Zwick of the First Quorum of the Seventy

 Do I really, really understand what is expected of me as a disciple of Jesus Christ?
 Sacrifice is giving something up, but what you gave up
is your choice to be here as opposed to someplace else.
 What is it that the Lord is trying to teach me?
What must be done?
 What you do with the Lord's time on this mission
is just as important as anything you'll do in your life.
 I will never limit myself by what I think is my capacity.
I will allow the Lord to expand my capacity ...and He will.
He quoted Elder Bluth as saying that the essence of faith is personal righteousness.
We can increase our faith by increasing our personal righteousness.

Don't look back.  Just look forward.
Put your hand in the Lord's.  See miracles and increased faith.
Maintain your spiritual trajectory:  Steadiness, constant improvement permanently.
Continue to sacrifice the things of this world.
Performance enhancers.
How is your heart?
Measure your life as in Alma 5:26;
"...if ye have experienced a change of heart,
and if ye have felt to sing the song of redeeming love, I would ask,
Can ye feel so now?"

No comments:

Post a Comment