Sunday, November 23, 2014

Transfers, Part 2

During taking pictures at the Transfer Point in Clinton, the SD card in the camera was full.  We changed to a new SD card and continued shooting.
I gathered all the information needed to send pictures and emails to the families of newly arrived missionaries and we hit the road for Interviews early the next day.
It's so NICE to get back to Interviews!
Someone in our family is so efficient!  The SD
 card with the new arrvials' pictures is safely tucked away at home in a fireproof safe.
(These missionaries and pictures of them are valuable to us!)
So, I will post pictures of part of the transfer and pictures of our
precious returned home missionaries.
When I get home and after Thanksgiving I will catch up on all the pictures and emails I've missed.
Here goes.
 






 




 










 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment