Sunday, August 25, 2013

Shreveport Stake Conference

 
The weekend following new arrivals, transfers, and departures, we traveled to Shreveport to attend the Priesthood Leadership Meeting (the president), and the Relief Society Leadership Training (me). I so enjoyed sitting with those dedicated Relief Society leaders, being taught by their Stake Relief Society President and by the Shreveport Stake President.  Next day was Stake Conference and we had a lot of missionaries there. Some left with their rides before I pulled out my phone for pictures.
 







1 comment:

  1. Hello there - reading your fun posts from here in the San Pedro Sula East Mission. Hehehe - so many cute photos! I was so happy to see my cute neighbor and best mother's helper EVER - Sister. McGrath! Best wishes from this side of the border.

    Hna. Klein

    ReplyDelete